Another great deal from WPAS.
Vladimir Ashkenazy, music director and conductor
Pinchas Zukerman, violin
Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 4PM
Kennedy Center Concert Hall
|Bruch||Violin Concerto No. 1|
|R. Strauss||Alpine Symphony|
Twenty-seven countries, one language! The European Union Youth Orchestra (EUYO) unites the most talented young musicians from all 27 European Union Member States under internationally-renowned conductors in an ensemble that transcends cultural, social, economic, religious, and political boundaries in the common pursuit of musical excellence. The 116-member orchestra is selected each year from over 4,000 candidates from throughout the European Union and this season tours the U.S. for the first time in 24 years.
Instructions for ordering
- Call WPAS Ticket Services at (202) 785-WPAS. You do not need any codes.
- Student ticket sales end at 10am the same day of a weekday performance, and Friday at 10am for a weekend performance
- You can order a MAXIMUM of 2 tickets per student ID
- Pick up your tickets the night of the performance at the WPAS table (NOT the regular box office – hint: look for banners, brochures, and badges that say WPAS)
- Student IDs WILL BE CHECKED at the table, and we will strictly adhere to the policy of 2 tickets per 1 student ID